1.7.10

Mama Reads

I've been reading. I'm not usually a fan of short story collections but this book has me grasped firmly in its clutches. Have you read Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards? This is by the same author.

Each story is mesmerizing. I find myself stunned by the author's originality and wonder where she comes up with ideas for these stories.

If you're looking for an interesting book to read in all your spare time (ha!) and you can get past the fact that this is a collection of short stories (not a novel), then I highly recommend this.

1 comment:

  1. Well I have read the memory keepers daughter and I'll have a poke around for this one. Ta x

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)